Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Filler 2

There are so many things I want to write about and I don’t really know which one to start with. So for the next few posts, I’m going to write about events which other bloggers(the ones I follow i.e.) are writing about. While I myself haven’t written on any topic over the past year, I usually do make it a point to comment on others’ articles. Most of my comments are usually more than 10-12 lines, long enough to be published as new blog posts, so I figured why not write separate posts and put the link in others’ comments section. That way you’d able to counter or agree with others’ views in a better way and also you might actually get a few people to follow your blog. (We shall wait and see if the latter does actually happen) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment