Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Filler

Writing doesn’t come naturally to me and it's been over a year since I last posted something on my blog. I do read and think, but when it comes to putting these thoughts into words, it does become a painful task. For most, writing/blogging is an outlet of expression and it doesn’t take them long to pen down their thoughts and views about the latest happenings or life in general, but I find it very hard to do so. The main reason being that I’m self critical and harsh on myself when it comes to writing. Having written a post on any topic, I regress back to see if I can rephrase some of the words or sentences altogether. Some of my friends who write frequently (not necessarily blog) say that it’s a matter of practice, and only if you write on a regular basis will it come more natural to you. So here I go again, making another valiant attempt at writing and hopefully this time around I’ll be more regular with my posts.

P.S:- It took me about 40 minutes to write this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment